Monday, October 13, 2014

Beware: THE 100-WORD DASH is coming

My next project has been in the works for several months and will involve a compilation of my 100-word stories.

Tentatively titled THE 100-WORD DASH, I plan to compile 100 of my best 100-word stories in a single volume for distribution in eBook format. Some have been published in various places, such as Flash Fiction Magazine, and some have yet to see the light of day.

The stories will be fairly evenly split among the broad topics of college, sports, and life in general. Im using only my very best stories for this compilation, and currently have about 75 that I think will make the cut. 


Many thanks to all who have commented or liked my 100-word stories on Facebook and Flash Fiction Magazine!

#flashfiction #100wordstories


3 comments:

  1. Charli and I were JUST talking about how a compilation of flash would be a fantastic read. It's a wonderful idea, Larry, and I'm looking forward to your eBook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah. I'm enjoying working on this and have benefited greatly from participating with Charli, you, and the other RoughWriters in the Carrot Ranch Flash Fiction Challenge.

      Delete